On 4/12/13 9:18 AM, "Erik de Bruin" <e...@ixsoftware.nl> wrote:

> FlexUnit does functional HTML testing in various browsers?
OK, I didn't realize you were focusing on Functional Testing.

I have never used FlexUnit myself (in fact, I need to make sure it doesn't
have direct ties to the old Flex SDK), but the code has been donated to
Apache Flex and I think it can do some sort of functional testing.  Maybe it
should be the basis of a JS testing framework.  I'm imagining having a set
of FlexUnit tests written to test the AS side of the framework on Flash.  I
would like to know if we can re-use these tests to run the same tests on the
JS side.

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team