Once fixed in the non-Jenkins environment, I can give a hand with Git if someone want to fix it in Jenkins.

-Fred

-----Message d'origine----- From: OmPrakash Muppirala
Sent: Monday, April 15, 2013 3:56 AM
To: dev@flex.apache.org
Subject: Re: Jenkins and git

On Apr 14, 2013 6:52 PM, "Justin Mclean" <jus...@classsoftware.com> wrote:

Hi,

Can someone with Jenkins and Git experience please try and fix this.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-33438

Currently we have no idea if any checkins will break the build.

It also needs to build from the develop branch (not master/trunk) and
also do a release build - which is currently broken.

The windows build machine was given more disk space the other week so
should be more reliable going forward.

I have too many things on my plate, otherwise I would take this up.

Do the relevant builds work in a non-jenkins environment?  If yes, it
should not be too hard to get it working on jebkins

If not, maybe we should fix that first?

Thanks,
Om