Well, I did write "project progress". ;-) If you think "commit history" is
better, I'll be happy to change it. I thought a generalized term was more
accurate.

The reason I linked to the graph was that I thought the graph is a nice
visualization and it's more obvious how to get to the file view from the graph
than vice versa.