Hey everybody!

I've been out of the loop for the last three weeks or so.  Life has gotten
in the way.

Anyway, I have a few questions :

 - Has MustellaTestChooser been updated to use output from GIT?  Been
working on a few different bugs and I'm getting tired of waiting for all
the tests to run ;P
 - What is the status of the Whiteboard stuff?  I have a few updates I
wanted to make to one of the components I was working on....  I'm assuming
this is still on SVN for the time being?
 - I have Tour de Flex from Adobe ready to donate (been sitting on it for a
few weeks, actually.  I've brought it up to date from the last version
Adobe published) .  Where do we want this to appear?   I'm assuming we will
be hosting a copy on the website, but I'm not sure if we want to hosting
the source code elsewhere as well...  I'd imagine that a good place for it
would be the whiteboard because I don't see it needing its own GIT repo...
 - I noticed a requirement for the TLF_HOME variable so that the framework
to be compiled, but I didn't see it documented anywhere.  Is somebody
working on the documentation to include that?
 - From what I've been seeing, people have been fixing bugs in develop....
 yet I see a few branches for specific bug fixes.  What standard should I
be following going forward?

Thanks!

-Nick