Hi,

I'm trying to get up speed with FlexJS and FalconJX (I was following the
discussion and If I understand, FalconJS is deprecated in favor of
FalconJX).

I follow the wiki documentation and set up Flash Builder with
FlexJSTest_again project, but I can't get it to work. I was figuring if it
could be due to some wiki update? or maybe that I'm on Mac and development
and posted walkthrough is on made on Windows (I can't be sure but I think
that Alex, Erik and others are on Windows machines...), Maybe some upgrade
on the source code that make the steps in the wiki need a revision?

Now I must leave but this night I'll try again and will over the steps to
see if I missed something. If someone knows what could be happen I'll be
very grateful

Thanks in advance.

--
Carlos Rovira