Hi,

Think I've sorted most of the am/pm date parsing issues out for supported
locales. See latest check in - feedback would be appreciated.

Greek date time is a bit of an issue in that it can use pm/mm for am/pm (ie pm
is actually am) or use πμ/μμ. The flash player uses πμ/μμ for am/pm in el_GR
locale so that what I gone ahead with.
Can any one with more Greek than me confirm this is an issue?

There was also an existing issue with "HH:MM AA" formats in the mustella tests
they were testing that the SDK correctly provided incorrect results and passed
them. This has also been fixed.