Hi,

> I noticed the defrences now,  installiing the sdk in windows automatically
> adds the needed libraries that includes flash player debugger and air to
> the sdk frameworks sub directory
Just something to note - if you take an installed windows or mac version of the
SDK and copy it (which I think you are doing), while it may be configured
correctly it will contain the wrong version of AIR.

> since it is working now,  can anyone ask the site admin to declear sdk as
> supports linux,  along with adding download link for the sdk "the arter
> install windows or mac" sdk.
While it works I'm not sure we can call it supported as yet, it's not fully
tested and several other things would need to be done before Apache Flex can
say it's on officially supported platform.

I raise a JIRA issue for this:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-33528