Hi Alex,

If it is in the commit list, no problems, I can add a filter, sure.

The point is for each new whiteboard, I receive an email to my apache account telling me I will receive all notification on this account [1] what I don't want by default.

-Fred

[1]
Hey there, we're just writing to let you know that you've been automatically subscribed to a repository on GitHub.

   apacheflex/whiteboard_josebarragan created by bigosmallm
   Whiteboard repo for Jose Barragan
   https://github.com/apacheflex/whiteboard_josebarragan

You'll receive notifications for all issues, pull requests, and comments that happen inside the repository. If you would like to stop watching this repository, you can manage your settings here:

You can unwatch this repository immediately by clicking here:

You were automatically subscribed because you've been given push access to the repository.

Thanks!

-----Message d'origine----- From: Alex Harui