Hi,

> Interesting.  I expected them to match because I thought we'd wired up the
> AC sort behavior to use the flash.globalization classes.  If you step
> through this on the Mac it goes into localeCompare?

On OSX it's calling spark.collections.Sort:internalSort which is using
mx.xollections.SortField:stringCompare which uses ObjectUtils.stringCompare
which uses localeCompare to compare strings. So for AC it's not using the flash
globalisation classes. Not that changing that will fix the test (it may improve
performance) as it look to be an issue with Array.sort() on Linux.