I figured you would have a copy of the attachments so I wasn't worried.
But it does make the old issues hard to take care of... even if they are so
old, they are a low-priority lol.

You probably don't have much time to write the tools atm either, you've
been busy.  Should we change the old Adobe imported ones so they don't show
up as major / unassigned issues?

-Mark