2013/6/8 Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>

> Good point, we forgot about that.  It might be possible to use includeIn
> to defer its instantiation or add some other attribute that works like
> that but isn't tied to states.

So from your response seems you're thinking in a state implementation
similar to what we have today in flex 4, isn't it?

Regarding deferred implementation maybe the proposal could be something
like a value object that holds all config properties of the alert dialog
(this will be the example posted by Peter) and the "show" method will be
the one that unchains the process of create the UI Object through a static
method. So all alerts VOs will be only a proxy that are very light weight
and only it will pay as you go when calling "show" through delegating the
work to the class that generates the fat UI object.