The community is doing great job, thanks everybody, please before to delivery
new version, publish a history release note or any document where we can found
the new features or alike in order to implement changes and potential current
projects. Maybe a what's new in xxx.x version.

Franklin Garzón

Regional Development Manager

MCITP  Microsoft SQLServer

*Si el hombre dejara de aprender entonces dejaría de existir*

094496862