Interesting...

Ran "-apollo", this time got 1059 passing and 68 failing. Note the 4
'extra' passing results, while there are still 68 failing tests...
Where did those come from?

The "-apollo -failures" no works, but reports 0 passing and 52
failing... What happened to the remaining 16 failures?

I'm going to combine what I have and do a full run for 'main',
'apollo' and 'mobile' combined. That'll take the next 12 hours or so
;-)

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software