Yeah in my Windows Git bin folder I see the md5Sum.exe.  (I don't use
cygwin).  I tried changing it in the script and now I get a option error.
the -q isn't a valid option.  I'll have to fiddle with this later.

-Mark

C:\Program Files (x86)\Git\bin>md5sum --help
Usage: md5sum [OPTION] [FILE]...
  or:  md5sum [OPTION] --check [FILE]
Print or check MD5 checksums.
With no FILE, or when FILE is -, read standard input.

  -b, --binary            read files in binary mode (default on DOS/Windows)
  -c, --check             check MD5 sums against given list
  -t, --text              read files in text mode (default)

The following two options are useful only when verifying checksums:
      --status            don't output anything, status code shows success
  -w, --warn              warn about improperly formated MD5 checksum lines

      --help              display this help and exit
      --version           output version information and exit

The sums are computed as described in RFC 1321.  When checking, the input
should be a former output of this program.  The default mode is to print
a line with checksum, a character indicating type (`*' for binary, ` ' for
text), and name for each FILE.

Report bugs to <bug-textut...@gnu.org>.