On 7/15/13 4:48 PM, "Justin Mclean" <jus...@classsoftware.com> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>Using 11.1 on OSX I getting failures mostly bitmaps (87 failures), Alex
>when you redid the baselines did you check if the tests passed on OSX?
All baselines are cut from my Mac unless it is a Windows-only test.  My
guess is that the chart tests still have timezone sensitivities.  I ran
into some of that already since the VM is in Europe time so I'm not
surprised there are more.

>What do we do when in this case when it fairly obvious that is the tests
>that have issues and "fixing" them on one platform breaks them for
>another?
In some cases, checking in the png.xml file is enough to make the test
pass.  Otherwise, I have re-written some of the tests to make them
platform independent.

>With the MP_* test failures I'm seeing a broken image - should this be
>the case?
No, this list of MP failures sounds like localhost is not pointing to the
mustella tests folder.