On Jul 23, 2013, at 2:14 PM, Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com> wrote:

> So far, only Justin and I have said that we would hang out in an Apache
> Flex Discovery room if we were to have one.  My sources say that there
> will be more Apache Flex committers at this conference than just Justin
> and I.  I know many of you are not doing full-time Flex, but your presence
> will be welcome, even if you end up talking about some non-Flex thing you
> are using to build applications these days.
>
> I think we should accept the conference organizer's offer and have an
> Apache Flex room. Any objections?
>
> I will be there as much as possible to discuss Flex, FlexJS, or whatever
> else you want. Last year, one attendee even got me to code review their
> Flex app because they were having performance problems.
>
> -Alex

Hey Alex, thanks for taking the initiative. I will be running the Open Device
Lab room otherwise I would have volunteered to help as I did last year. Maybe
we get John to make us neighbors? :)
I'll hop in if I get any time, also, I'll bring the US supply of committer
badges with me in case any new committers such as Scott would like one.

See you all at Stack!