From: Erik de Bruin [mailto:e...@ixsoftware.nl]
Sent: Friday, July 26, 2013 2:51 PM
To: dev@flex.apache.org
Subject: Re: [DISCUSS] Release Apache Flex SDK Installer 2.6 - RC2 *

The temp folder is create inside the root folder for the install.

You said earlier that you weren't able to download compressed files and
executables... Is that a system wide restriction, or does it apply only to
emails? If you cannot download binaries yourself, then you cannot expect a
program to have the privileges to do so...

What happens if you click on this link:

http://airdownload.adobe.com/air/win/download/3.8/AdobeAIRSDK.zip

Do you get a completed download and are you able to uncompress the archive
manually?

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software