Thanks.  I'll be working on it a little here and there in the evenings.
Would love help from people in the Helping Out section.

Area's like the IDE's [1] specific instructions for IntelliJ and Flash
Builder.  Your installer instructions [2].

Maybe Justin could do some comments on how to find his "EasyFix"  and
"EasyTest" labels in Jira [3].

We've had a few emails that discussed how to fix bugs that could go into
[4].

Overall this will probably be works in progress for a week or so.

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX/2.+Setting+up+IDEs+%28optional%29
[2]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX/1.1+Setting+up+using+the+Flex+Installer