Om,

If you can take care of it sometime between 8am and 9am Pacific, that would
rock.  Statistically, we should have a great majority of the DISTs
populated with this release by then. I'll start running the update to the
website around 8:30 pacific (it will take about 30 minutes because it has
to recompile the template AND copy over the new asdocs).

-Nick