It would be awesome to add RTMP support to BlazeDS. I'm sure it can be
done, since Red5 has it implemented in an open source implementation. Even
beyond RTMP, I would be interested in seeing RTMFP implemented as well,
allowing an Apache BlazeDS server to function as a P2P bootstrap server.

Also, what would be cool is if BlazeDS allowed me to enable a setting in
the services.xml to simultaneously expose services as both AMF and
CometD/WebSocket destinations. That way if I have some clients that don't
have AMF capabilities, they can still connect via CometD or WebSockets.

On Tue, Aug 6, 2013 at 3:11 AM, Carlos Rovira <carlos.rov...@codeoscopic.com