Am 09.08.2013 20:30, schrieb Alex Harui:
My biggest takeaway, though, was that folks are not able to keep up with what
is going on with Apache Flex.  Even many of our fellow committers and PMC
members were essentially unaware that FlexJS had a prototype to play with.  The
complaint I heard over and over again is that there is just too much traffic on
the dev mailing list and folks are too busy to keep up with it.  We are using
[] tags to make it easier to filter, but that means folks still have to take
the time to set up a filter.  We need a better way of communicating important
things besides releases in a lower-traffic way.  Maybe we should blog/tweet
certain things slightly more often, or maybe we should have our own announce@
list.  Other ideas welcome.

One suggestion by me: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-33536

Provide the mailing lists as "Discussion Forums" on the Flex website.

I suppose this way they are better accessible and searchable by many casual site visitors and Google!

Stephan