Hi,
change the following node value to what ever version you want. FB 4.7 will
refer this value only (*[SDK]*/frameworks/flex-config.xml).

<!-- Specifies the minimum player version that will run the compiled SWF.
-->
   <target-player>11.0</target-player>

There is a bug(or misunderstanding ) in the installer that, it will set the
<target-player> value to which version of flash player u choose while
download.

*
Regards,
S. Jagan  Langa* *|* *Team Lead*
*Sybrant Technologies Pvt Ltd*
*--------------------------------
*
Mobile: +91 98430 50897
Skype: seesamjagan

In The Media:
http://www.pr-inside.com/motorola-solutions-showcases-sybrant-s-mobile-r3745747.htm
**

* *

*About Sybrant:*

*“Sybrant is a premier web/mobile/UIUX expert. Most admirable IT firms in
India too, leverage Sybrant’s expertise for their Web & UIUX needs. We are
recognized for working with our clients right from the product
conceptualization till the execution stage offering end-to-end solutions
that sets us apart from other firms in this space. Right from developing a
learning management system for a French company to helping a Non-Profit
with a Mobile application till developing UX for a IT firm, Sybrant is
known for delighting Customers”*