Hi

I'm wondering if there is any way to switch off the new 120/480(?)/640 dpi features in 4.10 (other than monkey patching)?

An app i am working on uses a lot of MultiDPIBitmapSource instances for (mainly) button icons, and i dont want to have to create new .pngs at 120/480(?)/640 scale - i'd rather stick to using 160/240/320 skins/assets to save myself a lot of work.

I realise the 'correct' thing to do is embrace the new DPIs as high density screens are becoming more prevalent, and at some point i probably will, but for now i am satisfied with my apps appearance on the devices that matter to me.

So, suggestions please ;)

--
Lee Burrows
ActionScripter