Hi,

Both good news and bad news on the Nabbel front.
1. Infa wont add a CNAME for the domain names so we're stuck with the ugly
domain names.

Only solution I can see to this is make some pages that redirect there eg
flex.apache.org/formus/user or lex.apache.org/userforum
flex.apache.org/formus/dev or lex.apache.org/devorum

Or I guess we could use an iframe (shudder) to frame the content.

2. Looks like we can import all of the old message but I need an archive of all
the messages in a mbox format.

I don't have any karma re the mailing list someone mind giving it to me so I
can look into this?