Oleg,

I have had great luck simply scraping the entire grid into an HTML table,
and placing it into the clipboard.  Then popup an an alert instructing the
user to paste into Excel.  Obviously, if you are exporting 2 grids, then
you rely on the user to move the cursor correctly to the new position.

Maybe write two tables to a html file and then use native extensions to
launch excel and open it?  (This assumes AIR.)