>I will check the patches and see if any of the names cross-reference with
>those who had signed agreements, but I highly doubt it or their patches would
>have likely already been integrated.

None have agreements. I can post a comment on each github issue asking them to
approve the integration into Apache. What did we decide was requisite to accept
the existing pull request. If we had each comment on the jira issue
acknowledging they created the patch and wish to donate it, would that be
acceptable? Honestly, I think it's unlikely you are going to get much of a
response to that request let alone a larger one.

Mike