From: Alex Harui [mailto:aha...@adobe.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 04, 2013 12:17 PM
To: dev@flex.apache.org
Subject: Re: [FlexJS] General questions

On 9/4/13 9:04 AM, "Cosma Colanicchia" <cosma...@gmail.com> wrote:

>2013/9/4 Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
>
>> Maybe we'll have an 'customStyles' object for styles that aren't in
>> CSS
>

>+1 (I would prefer simply "styles" as for the name)
Maybe, but then folks might stuff all of their styles in there.  Which would
work, but maybe we shouldn't invite them to do that?  What wins if you do:
<foo style="color:red" color="red" />

-Alex

This email is confidential and subject to important disclaimers and conditions
including on offers for the purchase or sale of securities, accuracy and
completeness of information, viruses, confidentiality, legal privilege, and
legal entity disclaimers, available at
http://www.jpmorgan.com/pages/disclosures/email.