I assume this SWF compiles via other means like as an FB project?   FB
seems to do stuff that makes paths fix up differently than from the
command line and have not found a compiler option to make MXMLC work from
the commandline.  I've seen lots of test cases that work in FB where
there's a src/assets folder and the following works from sub-folders in
the src path
                [Embed(source="/assets/someasset.png")]

But even MXMLC can't compile that from the command line.  So that's why
I'm suggesting that if you are running Falcon from the command line that
you first get the SWF to build by running MXMLC from the command line.

Or maybe I'm missing something...
-Alex