Hamcrest looks like BSD, Mockolate looks like MIT.  If you google the
first line of the license it finds the same text.  I didn't compare every
line, so please double-check.

The FlexUnitLIb.swc will need examining to find the classes within and
hopefully the author of those classes.

I'll try to find time to do that in about 14 hours if you haven't already.

-Alex