De : Frédéric THOMAS [mailto:webdoubl...@hotmail.com]
Envoyé : mercredi 4 septembre 2013 20:21
À : dev@flex.apache.org
Objet : RE: [Intaller] Speed up download

Another thing could be to use workers to computes md5 and parallel
downloads, if no one is interested in doing, to save me time for later, I
will delay the maven stuffs and try to implement:

- multipart downloads
- workers
- artifacts caching

Btw, @Om, you didn't answered because you haven't seen or because you can't,
in the "Add Mavenizer functionality to Installer" thread ?

Would you be ok to work on implementing the graphic part ?

I already did a mockup [1] and can give you karma to change it.

I've still got 3 main phases to implement on my side:
- Maven detection
- Process user choice
- Error detection

-Fred