Hi

Just pushed a branch FlexUnitTutorials in flexunit repo. It contains all
tutorial sources (binaries are excluded). As an example I added a
downloads.xml to Unit1/Start/FlexUnit4Training, which contains download
targets for each library. A FlexUnit tutorial user could checkout the
source code for each unit and download those dependencies automatically
through ant file.

We could also add some information how to use the tutorials at Apache Flex
website. There might be a FlexUnit tutorial section in near future.

Do you think this way would be acceptable for flexunit tutorials? Any
suggestions?

If yes I would continue to create a download.xml file for each project and
there might be somebody who could start migrating the website for those
tutorials.

Cyrill