De : Cosma Colanicchia [mailto:cosma...@gmail.com]
Envoyé : mardi 17 septembre 2013 17:31
À : dev@flex.apache.org
Objet : Building SDK from sources and locales support

Hi, I'm trying to build the latest SDK sources - I need to use it in Flash
Builder and as mavenized artifacts.

I noticed that, in the compiled and "IDEnized" SDK, the
{sdkhome}/frameworks/locale/... folders don't contain the *_rb.swc files, with
the exception of the en_US locale. Is this the intended behavior? I see that
the Adobe 4.6 SDK containes these compiled resource bundles for all supported
locales.

In README, I read "The Apache Flex SDK defaults to using the en_US locale and
SDK error messages are by default displayed in American English".
Shouldn't the SDK, by default, include all the supported locales, or am I
misunderstanding the README?

As a side note, I noticed this as a suspect while searching for the cause of a
"Could not find artifact com.adobe.flash.framework:playerglobal:rb.swc:11.1" -
seems that the pom generated by the mavenizer references it (the
com.adobe.flex.framework.flex-framework pom), but the related artifact was not
generated nor deployed by the mavenizer tool.

Any help? TIA