On 9/22/13 11:02 PM, "Justin Mclean" <jus...@classsoftware.com> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>> It's that 80% number that worries me.
>80% are currently broken with the 4.10 release! On windows it will show 2
>decimal places when the user (and developer) expects zero.
I definitely want the Windows default to be whole numbers, but I think it
would be safer to do so by avoiding the tying of the step size to the
format.  In the other thread I mentioned someone wanting to show US
dollars and cents but stepping by 50 cents or 10 cents.

>>  that the number of decimal places in the step size must match the
>>number of decimal places in the display format
>You can provide a label function, and this had to do this previously, so
>there no change there.
You can, but if you were on 4.9, tried 4.10, decided not to use it, then
go to 4.11 and see that the "50 cent" scenario doesn't work, then we'll
get these complaints during or after voting.

>Can you provide an example that shows an issue here as I'm not seeing it.
OK, I'll try to create one tomorrow.  I could certainly be wrong that
there is an issue here.