This is my full Eclipse Console output for the above errors:

Error: Could not find source for class
mx.messaging.channels.RTMPChannel in namespace
library://ns.adobe.com/flex/spark.

Error: Could not find source for class mx.data.mxml.DataService in
namespace library://ns.adobe.com/flex/spark.

Error: Could not find source for class
mx.messaging.channels.SecureRTMPChannel in namespace
library://ns.adobe.com/flex/spark.

Error: Could not find source for class
mx.logging.targets.MiniDebugTarget in namespace
library://ns.adobe.com/flex/spark.

/Users/erik/Documents/apacheFlex/git/flex-sdk/frameworks/projects/spark/src/spark/core/CSSTextLayoutFormat.as:102

Error: Access of possibly undefined property embeddedFontContext
through a reference with static type IStyleClient.

                if (client.mx_internal::embeddedFontContext)

                                        ^

/Users/erik/Documents/apacheFlex/git/flex-sdk/frameworks/projects/spark/src/spark/utils/MouseEventUtil.as:143

Error: Implicit coercion of a value of type RemoveHandlerEvent to an
unrelated type Event.

                new RemoveHandlerEvent(handleDown, handleDrag, handleUp));

                ^

/Users/erik/Documents/apacheFlex/git/flex-sdk/frameworks/projects/spark/src/spark/utils/MouseEventUtil.as:169

Error: The definition of base class Event was not found.

class RemoveHandlerEvent extends flash.events.Event

Have fun ;-)

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software