Hi Maurice,

Thank you for your generous offer.

The PMC will conduct a vote as to whether to accept your donation.
Meanwhile, please make sure your code does not have any dependencies on
any non-Apache compatible licenses.
Also, it would be great if you can make sure your donation is entirely
source and will not contain any compiled code like third-party SWCs.
Those will have to be downloaded from wherever they live.
Finally, a Software Grant will have to be executed.

Thanks again,
-Alex