De : omup...@gmail.com [mailto:omup...@gmail.com] De la part de OmPrakash
Muppirala
Envoyé : dimanche 29 septembre 2013 20:54
À : dev@flex.apache.org
Objet : Re: [Intaller] Speed up download

On Sun, Sep 29, 2013 at 11:48 AM, Frédéric THOMAS
<webdoubl...@hotmail.com>wrote:

> Actually I tried to split it today but it is a kind of impossible
> mission without a complete architecture review, I mean without
> introducing the MVC pattern, but it would mean a ton of work.

I think we should go ahead and do it.  The Installer started out as a simple
UI for a command line script.  It became so big so quickly that the main app
is a couple of thousand lines long.  I vote for refactoring before we add
more features.

We might also want to think of things like Linux support (conditional
compliation, etc.), Falcon, FlexJS, etc. support as we go forward.

Would you be willing to take charge?  I will help as much as I can.

Thanks,
Om