Hi,

I've spent some time on an experiment in FlexJS. Right now we have all of the
components sitting in one package called, "staticControls". The intent of this
package was to have controls that were relatively simple and had direct or
close approximation with HTML elements. For example, Button would be a <button>
element and List would be a <select>.

But I've been putting more and more complex controls into this package, so Alex
came up with an experiment to create another package, which I've called
"dynamicControls". I've only done a handful of controls and some of it is just
duplicated code for the time being. What I did do, which I think is the most
beneficial, is move common items, such as models and controllers, into a
"common" package so both sets, static and dynamic, controls could share them.

This code is on a branch from develop in FlexJS called
"feature/dynamicControls" if you care to check it out.

Regards,
Peter