I did more digging. Imo the clearing of the flag is not the correct fix. It
only fixes the bug because it makes the ftetextfield switch to plain text
composition which is why the tests failed. It looks like the tcm has a weird
behavior of assuming that any existing textlines were composed from the same
textflow but at startup an empty textlines gets created. By remembering whether
the last compose was plain text or not and removing all textlines when
switching, the bug test case is fixed and all ftetextfield tests pass.

Sent via the PANTECH Discover, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone.

Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com> wrote:

Hi,

>> Doesn't doing this tf.text = txt also set htmlText to null?
> I don't see that happening in the setter, but I might have missed it.
Look at all the configX (1-8) methods in global.as some set htmlText, some set
text. This is one the same text field.