And I'm going to arrive after the start :-)

Tom

On 23/10/2013 11:30, Cosma Colanicchia wrote:
A recording would be nice, I'd like to attend the session but I'm not sure
I'll can.

Thank you,
Cosma

2013/10/23 Frank Morawietz <frank.morawi...@baywa-re.com>

Hi Alex,

do you know whether there will be a recording available later on?

Unfortunately, I'm already commited tonight.

Thanks

-- Frank

-----Original Message-----
From: Alex Harui [mailto:aha...@adobe.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 22, 2013 1:03 AM
To: dev@flex.apache.org
Subject: [FlexJS] Web Seminar, Wednesday 10/23

Hi Folks,

The folks who run the 360|Stack Conference (formerly 360|Flex Conference)
have asked me to do a free web seminar on FlexJS this Wednesday, 10/23.
See the invite at [1].  I plan to cover what FlexJS is, show the latest
demo, and look under the hood at how it works.

[1] https://360stackwebsession4.eventbrite.com/

Hope you see you online!

---
is active.