> it might be smart to link to the adobe wiki and give some sort of attribution.

If we simply link to
http://sourceforge.net/adobe/flexsdk/wiki/Coding%20Conventions/ then people
will see wiki markup rather than the intended HTML.

> Also, be forewarned, you might be sparking a long discussion about whether
> certain of these conventions should be adopted.  Folks are not in favor of
> all of them.

The fact remains that most of the existing SDK code follows -- not exactly, but
mostly -- these conventions. IMHO it doesn't make much sense to change the
conventions unless someone is willing to also change the code so that the two
things are in sync.

- Gordon