Hi,

I uploaded a new FlexJSOverlay.zip to my people.a.o folder.  You can
follow the instructions at [1] to try it out.

This version contains support for Interfaces on the JS side, thanks to
Erik de Bruin, and the beginnings of a DataGrid, thanks to Peter Ent.  It
also contains an updated Falcon compiler that successfully used the new
MXML and DataBinding codegen to compile and start up an application that
has a 10MB SWF consisting of some 4000 compilation units.

November starts the Adobe Season of Giving, so I'm going to be spending
the next several days finishing up the BlazeDS donation and trying to get
other stuff donated, then I'll be working on better FB integration for
FlexJS (after I figure out which health insurance plan I should sign up
for).

-Alex

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX/Using+FlexJS+with+Adobe+Fl