On Nov 11, 2013, at 4:24 AM, Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> To vote in the guideline on voting as contained in this document (version 34)
> and make them the official guidelines.
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX/Draft+Guidelines

+0.5 (BInding) - The current version is 35. Also I see one change I would like
to make, very small one:

In "Changing your Vote" Need to change "Only a person last vote counts in any
total." to "Only a person's last vote counts in any total."

I think it looks good other than the above, and I also don't want the momentum
to be lost on account of my nit-pickiness.

@Justin - Please advise. I'm also logged into the wiki at the moment if you
want me to make the suggested change to push it to v36.