It's acutally pretty important that B also implements IA ... so an "instanceof"
or "is" check should work as well as it should be possible to cast instaces A
and B to IA.

Chris

Von: Erik de Bruin [e...@ixsoftware.nl]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 14. November 2013 17:58
An: dev@flex.apache.org
Betreff: [FLEXJS] inheritance/interfaces

Hi,

Quick question (too lazy to build an AS project to check):

If class B extends class A and class A implements interface IA, does
class B also implement IA? In other words, in this scenario, does (B
is IA) return true?

I'm asking, because org.apache.flex.utils.Language.is() currently
doesn't. If it should, that'll be my first thing... and I was sooo
close to solving the CSS thing ;-)

Thanks,

EdB

--