Unfortunately, I don't think a European 360|Flex is in the cards.  The
organizers tried it in the past and lost their shirt doing it (it was in
Italy a few years ago).

It may be best to think of another event that we can hitch to for the
european crowd.  I know there are lots of them out there :)

-Nick