On 11/18/13 9:38 AM, "Maurice Amsellem" <maurice.amsel...@systar.com>
wrote:

>Anyway, I checked the xml DL, and the coordinates/extents are exactly the
>same, expect that the new skin has a bitmap, so there is no computation
>error and nothing we can really do about that, apart from updating the
>baselines.
OK, then it is probably ok to update the baselines.

>On a side note, I don't like the idea of providing 3 skins for achieving
>the same result [ Editing Text in a mobile device], not because there are
>3 uses cases, but because of technical limitations of each.
>I would really prefer to have ONE skin, improve/fix it until it behaves
>well in all situations, and put the other ones in the "deprecated" status.
>
>WDYT?
Well, if you think nobody will ever need StageTextInputSkin, then your
version should simply replace it.  If you think there may be performance
or memory trade-offs where someone will want the old one because they
aren't scrolling their StageText's then we should keep them.  There may be
some other things you can do to the TextField-based skins (masks, blends,
filters) that we might want to keep that around as well.