Since jenkins is down, do you need the updated swc ?

-----Message d'origine-----
De : omup...@gmail.com [mailto:omup...@gmail.com] De la part de OmPrakash
Muppirala
Envoyé : mardi 19 novembre 2013 17:55
À : dev@flex.apache.org
Objet : RE: Mobile TextInput Implementation status

On Nov 19, 2013 4:53 AM, "Maurice Amsellem" <maurice.amsel...@systar.com>
wrote:

> Fixed a few other issues
> (see https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-33166)
> > FIXED : Soft keyboard partially closes/opens  when moving the focus
from one TI to another.
> > to fix the issue above, had to trigger TI edition on mousedown
> > instead
of mouse click (like in StyleableStageText)
> > fixed bug caused by the above.
>
> All related mustella test pass. ( mobile/TextInput, mobile/TextArea,
mobile/SoftKeyboard)

> Om, can you please make a last test run on Android, so I can close the
ticket.

Will do, later in the night for me.

Thanks,
Om

> Maurice

SIII (Android 4.1.2) and Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (Android 4.2.2)).
> It's working fine.
> Thanks you Om for the quick testing, that's really good news.
>
> Maurice

old skins.

> The bitmap is allocated while the TI is added to the stage, and
> disposed
when it's  removed from the stage

> Maurice

DisplayObject instead of Bitmap.
> This is so  that one could override the class to use another proxy (eg.
StyleableTextField) which is less memory consuming than bitmaps.
> In wich case, you will have to override:
> createProxy
> updateProxy
> disposeProxy
>
> 3) StageTextSkinBase inner textDisplay creation method is externalized
> so
that it can be customized.

> Example for ScrollableStageTextInputSkin:
>    override protected function createTextDisplay():IStyleableEditableText
>     {
>         return new ScrollableStageText(multiline);
>     }
>
> That way, you can derive from existing skins, instead of monkey
> patching
the default skin, if you only need to change the internal editable text class.

> Note also that displayText is now of type IStyleableEditableText,
> instead
of StyleableStageText, for the same purpose.

> Regards,
>
> Maurice

on my machine ( says:  Passes: 0 / Fails: 0).

> The new skins are now the defaults for TextInput and TextArea on mobile:
>
> TextInput skinClass =  spark.skins.mobile.ScrollingStageTextInputSkin
> TextArea skinClass = spark.skins.mobile.ScrollingStageTextAreaSkin
>
> The old skins are still there, under the same name.
>
> Please review and tests, and this is a sensitive change...
>
> Your comments and feedback are welcome.
>
> Maurice

 would be preferable so as to allow more people to test the fix.
> I will push to the develop/ so that they be in the nightly
>
> >It would be better to keep the old one around with the same name.
> >Folks
might have subclassed it to build their own implementations.

> What about :
> ScrollableStageText
> ScrollableStageTextInputSkin
>
> For the new classes ?
>
> Maurice

Muppirala Envoyé : dimanche 17 novembre 2013 20:27 À :
dev@flex.apache.orgObjet : Re: Mobile TextInput Implementation status

> On Nov 17, 2013 10:56 AM, "Maurice Amsellem"
> <maurice.amsel...@systar.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > Here is a brief status of the implementation of Mobile Text Input,
> > along
> with some questions:
> >
> > Implementation overview:
> > The change is mainly on the class StyleableStageText, which now
> > takes the
> opposite approach than the previous one:
> >   - display proxy image bitmap by default
> >   - display StageText only when editing
> > StageTextInputSkin/StageTextAreaSkin has been modified to use this
> > class
> >
> > - to make it easier to change StageTextInputSkin internal
>  StyleableStageText component, the variable textDisplay is now of type
IStyleableEditText