Sorry, I forgot that I was using adt-maven.plugin by yelbota and probably
was the plugin who required the zipped version of the SDK. Just try it and
let me know. In that case, maybe you should deploy SDKs versions like
3.9.win and 3.9.mac and use different profiles to build. Maybe someone has
a better approach.

Regards