Justin,
I removed all my changes on my local git copy (applied revert patch), including
reverting the baseline bitmap.
Then generated the faulty test:
$ ./mini_run.sh  -mobile  -caseName=ActionBar_TitleDisplay_TextDecoration
tests/mobile/components/ActionBar/styles/ActionBar_Styles.mxml

As excepted, the tests failed, and it generated png and DL xml.
I checked that DL.xml does not contain any reference to Scroll***

I have attached them to the JIRA ticket, so it's easier to share:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-33166

ActionBar_TitleDisplay_TextDecoration@android_240ppi.png        2 kB
image/png       Today 22:19     Maurice Amsellem
ActionBar_TitleDisplay_TextDecoration@android_240ppi.png.bad.png        2 kB
image/png       Today 22:19     Maurice Amsellem
ActionBar_TitleDisplay_TextDecoration@android_240ppi.png.bad.png.xml    40 kB
text/xml        Today 22:19     Maurice Amsellem
ActionBar_TitleDisplay_TextDecoration@android_240ppi.png.xml    39 kB
text/xml        Today 22:19

It's interesting that the DL are rather different...
You can have a look if you wish.

How is it possible to know when the test above succeeded for the last time ?

Maybe it was before we moved to AIR3.9/FP 11.9...

Just saying ;-)

Maurice