Adobe IT said they should do the upgrade, so I'm in waiting mode.  In the
meantime, I added the ability to switch to an older closure compiler that
doesn't seem to be Java 7 dependent.  Just rename
compiler.jx/local-template.properties to local.properties (and pick a
different version if you want).

-Alex