De : Lee Burrows [mailto:subscripti...@leeburrows.com]
Envoyé : mercredi 27 novembre 2013 20:58
À : dev@flex.apache.org
Objet : Re: SDK bug fixing in IntelliJ

Thanks Om. I used that video to setup my system - i can build the sdk
successfully. But the video (nor the wiki or read me) mentions what i need.

I have managed to get jump-to-definition working - by setting
[sdk]/frameworks/projects as a 'source folder' in the Java module.

Basically, i want the same coding features i get when i am working in a
Flash project; code hinting, syntax checking etc.

--
Lee Burrows
ActionScripter